The setting for the next Grand Theft Auto. A state consisting of three cities, Los Santos (Los Angeles), San Fierro (San Francisco), and Las Venturas (Las Vegas). The game takes place in the early 90's, and the main character, Carl Johnson, can wield dual guns, eat to stay alive, swim, and recieve haircuts.
San Andreas is gonna kick the shit outta Vice City.
Great game that, as of July 14, 2005, Hillary Clinton is trying to get a ESRB rating boost from M to AO (adults only for all of you people out their with lives). This means that you can't buy or rent this game ANYWHERE except on the internet for a good $150. We need to stop this, and fast.
HILLARY CLINTON IS A ROUND FEMI-NAZI BITCH HARPIE WHO WANTS TO DESTROY ALL THAT IS GOOD IN THE WORLD
1. The next game in the Grand Theft Auto game series. It is a satire of California set in the early 1990's. You play as Carl "CJ" Johnson, a black man from Los Santos (Los Angeles) who returns back to his home city to attend his mother's funeral. However, CJ is dragged back into the gang life that he tried to run away from 5 years earlier. Players get to visit the aformentioned Los Santos, as well as San Fierro (San Francisco) and Las Venturra (Las Vegas, which technically isn't in California, but Rockstar Games felt obliged to include it, if only to shut up the assholes who wanted the next GTA to be in Vegas), as well as all the backcountry in between. Many improvements have been made over Vice City, the last GTA game such as improved graphics and targeting, a much larger play area, more character customization options, and at long last, the ability to swim. GTA: San Andreas is bound to blow every game that copied the last two games right out of the water.
2. A fault line that runs beneath the state of California. It is responsible for all the devastating earthquakes that have rocked California for the last several million years.
1. As if California wasn't crazy enough, Rockstar Games is going to make it look even more bizzare, as they always do.....and piss off shitloads of soccer moms, Jesus freaks, gays, minorities, etc. in the process, as they always do.
2. The San Andreas fault line will ultimately beat all the street gangs and liberals in the race to destroy the state of California.
A fault line that spans a length of roughly eight hundred miles through California. The San Andreas fault marks a transform boundary between the Pacific Plate and the North American Plate. Massive earthquakes occur on this fault line.
Contrary to what ignorant kids think, San Andreas actually exists in the REAL world as a fault line.
1. Possibly the best game of all time, certainly the best game of the year and best in the GTA series. Ignore rabid anti-fanboys (coughSTEINERSHOCKER
cough) and love this game like it should be loved. Best game ever. Full name Grand theft auto san andreas
2. The name of a fault line around the california area.
holy **** an earthquake!
My top 10 videogames list: 1. San Andreas
Best Grand Theft Auto game EVER. Makes 3 and Vice City look like pansies.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is the best game on Earth!
A fictionalized version of the state of California in the Grand Theft Auto
video/computer games. Named after the San Andreas Fault. Originally San Andreas was only a city in the original Grand Theft Auto game from 1997 and was the second city you were able to play in. However for the next game Rockstar has made San Andreas into an entire state consisting of three major cities(Los Santos, San Fierro, and Las Venturas) with various small backwater towns and countryside scattered in-between the major cities.
"San Andreas was one of the three cities in the original GTA."
"San Andreas is going to own when it gets released!"
"He moved from Florida and now lives in San Andreas."