Top Definition
Also known as a quarter pounder with chese, but with the use of the metric system, it would be called royal with cheese.
Can I get a Royal with cheese!
by airickt November 06, 2007
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.