Airport code for the most lamest city in the United States with a disproportionately violent crime rate: Rochester
Damn, since I have to fly into Rochester, I better wear a bulletproof vest to protect my back!
1. Anything pertaining to Jay-Z and D. Dash's Rocafella empire, including the record label and clothing company.
2. To show off or wear very attractive, high quality clothing to a mall or school etc, or other place of gathering of people, sometimes to get noticed.
1. Yo' that new song by the Roc is tight
2. How bout' you roc your green and red Air Forces
to the party tonight?
What people from Rochester, NY call our city. Possibly the most slept on city in America for sure.
"where you from?"
"The ROC son!"
Rest of Canada, as it is called in Quebec.
My friend was in vacation in the ROC last weekend.
Roc'd- (Gerund) From the Simon and Garfunkel song "I am a Rock"; used when an individual self isolates from a group as a form of voluntary and unappreciated martyrdom, or a group isolates themselves from an individual because that individual poisons the group dynamic with their presence.
"We're so sick of Tyler trying to get attention by lying about breaking his ribs; it's all he talks about! He's about to get roc'd!"
"Robert's hasn't shown up to Clancy's Bar much lately, I hope he hasn't roc'd himself?"
"Andrew was worried he got roc'd when he didn't getting invited to game night."
"Shhh, don't tell Tyler...we roc'd him awhile back."
"I'm not allowed to create perpetually endless and nonsensical arguments while dominating the entire conversation...that's it, I'm roc'ing out of this group!"
1. The Airport code for Rochester International Airport.
2. The adopted name of Rochester, a play on the nickname of Roc-a-Fella Records
. Generally used by idiots and morons, who want to make Rochester cool, which real Rochesterians will assure you, is not.
1. What time does the flight arrive? Look for ROC flight 114.
2. White Kid: Yo, kid, I'm from the ROC, the R-O-C, mah shniggies!
Kid with a brain: Fuck you. (punch)
White Kid: Ow.
Jay-Z: Quit stealing my word, you prick.
Short for Ciroc
"Having me a glass of Roc on the rocks"