Top Definition
medical term; specifically described as someone having/had corrective surgery on their genitals or penis that had or has ED (erectile disfunction), alternatives to this surgery would be Viagra or other male enhancing products that have the same affects that Viagra has sending blood to the penis for artaficial erections.
what was the name of your surgery? It was a revascularization
by Kevin Murray August 16, 2004

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.