The obsession with fire, marked by five things.
1] The inexplicable obsession with fire, burning and any flamable objects.
2] The irresistable urge to watch fire or to lite one.
3] The disregard of other's lives, possessions and feelings when they conflict with the starting of a fire.
4] Feelings of lust are displayed when watching, liting or simply being around fire.
5] The reasons for starting the fire are not for revenge, property damage, the desire to start anew, light or entertainment - but an indescribable feeling that comes from simply watching flames - one that the pyromaniac cannot control.
Pyromania, what is slowly taking over the world with the beginning of pyromaniacs
1. A disorder causing obsessions with fire, such as random acts of starting a fire, or wanting to play with it. Often after doing such behaviour comes a feeling of satisfaction.
2. A 1983 Album by the British Rock Band Def Leppard
. It includes the hit songs "Photograph", "Rock of Ages", "Foolin'", and "Too Late for Love". Also rated by Q Magazine as one of the best albums of the 80s.
3. A 2010 single by the British-German Eurodance group Cascada
1. Pyromania is not the same as Arson
2. Hey man, Def Leppard's new album Pyromania was so rad! I was stoked at how amazing it was.
3. I'm gonna get the fire started, impossible for you to breathe, the temperature is rising up, up, so hot, 'cause I burning up...Pyromania, Pyromania, ow...!