literally means "fuck off", but it sounds way cooler because not many people say it
Bill: hey Roger, what are you reading? a note?
Roger: piss off Bill!
1. Yeah right, whatever, sure. (sarcastic)
2. Get lost, go away, fuck off.
3. To get someone mad.
1. "Yeah I dumped 20 pills of ecstacy last night."
"Piss off cunt."
2. "You'd better piss off outta here before the cops arrive."
3. "You've gone and pissed off the IRS?Yo' in sum shit."
usually used towards people that are annoying you, or disgust you
some dude: "blah blah blah blah"
you: PISS OFF!!!!!
commonly used in a day to day society compleatly acceptable version of saying
1. fuck off
2. get out of my fucking face
piss the fuck off and annoy some other poor bastard
1 to anger
2 "Go away"
Bob really pissed of Gary
Gary go piss off.
When someone comes up and annoys you, you would tell them to piss off.
It's like saying 'get out of my face' with one notch of higher verbal aggression.
what is your problem , get away from me .Why don't you just beat it, pal , get away from my face, piss-off !