Top Definition
In Halo (specifically Halo 3), unlockable armor sets are called permutations. Possibly one of the worst words ever invented.
"I just need 53 more RP to get the new armor permutations!" ... "What?"
by 7620 November 08, 2007

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.