* world peace has rarely been achieved so far in this world, but it is possible with an approach of mutuality and compassion. It is about togetherness, in terms of understanding and respecting different perspectives, as well as coming together to deal with issues of poverty, disease, and despair. Life can be amazing, and peace is possible (look to friendships, relationships, love and care to see how real it can be).
2. A greeting, similar to hello.
3. An expression of non-violent wishes or intention.
4. Term used to describe sections of anti-war movement.
5. Noun. Used to describe the presence of The absence of violence, disruption, or disturbance.
2. Peace. Please leave a message...
3. Peace, my friend. Increase the peace. It's time for peace.
4. The peace movement is against (the) war.
5. ... gotta have peace of mind.