Top Definition
Slang term for hobbyists and profesionals in the audio engineering field. Specifically as applied to hobbyists that build their own speaker systems, amplifiers, or in extreme cases entire home-theater system setups.
"That guy just finished building a pair of gainclone monoblocks. He is now a bona fide noisegeek."
by OddOne May 24, 2004
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.