When a comment is uttered that attempts to be witty, intelligent or poignant but falls flat, i.e. a bad joke or stupid observation/suggestion, a neckbone must be given to the perpetrator. This involves yelling out "neckbone!" and grabbing the back of the person's neck with the palm of the hand and pulling across in a swift, hard motion...if done properly, it will leave a red mark, similar to an Indian burn.
Person 1:"Seriously, Jessica Simpson is really talented, you guys."
Everyone Else: "NECKBONE!!!"
*neckbone is given*
1. Moron; idiot; person who has just said or done something stupid.
2. Term used to belittle another.
3. Yo, just look in the mirror, son.
-Captain Neckbone: big neckbone
-Redneckbone: southern neckbone
-Neckface/Neck: slang variations
- "Olivia ended up in New York, thinking it was Newark..." "What a neckbone."
- "Who the hell is Kenny Chesney, you Reckneckbone?"
- "Amanda's such a neckbone, she left her keys in another state."
- "Brian's a neckface."
- "Tyler, you neck, get me a brownie sundae!"
- "Captain Neckbone just ruined Alon's party by peeing on the cake." "..."
A word someone says before they pull on the tendon in your neck with their index and middle fingers as punishment for you believing some outrageous story.
Trickster: "Hey man, you'll never believe this. I saw 2pac at the club last night!"
Victim: "Are you serious? I knew he was still alive."
Victim: "Awww shit, man. That hurt!"