To be used when your vagina, covered or uncovered is being displayed, usually at close range.
*climbing over the top of someone while wearing only underpants*

Person underneath: "You just minged me."
by i love bj March 27, 2010
Top Definition
Yet another word to describe the effects of too much (or just enough) alcohol or drugs (mainly drugs to be honest) (see also mashed).
Also can mean - 'A Fanny'
Look at that guy gurning, he looks like a spack, he is MINGED!!!
by Kieron (aka Keeks) March 08, 2005
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.