1. a notoriously bad drunk
2. a girl, who when drunk, goes off on strange walks
3. a girl who gets people to pay for things for her, but people don't mind because she's so loveable
1: "god, she's a right millie-magic"
2: "she's gone off on a millie-magic"
3: "aww, i met this millie-magic last night, she was dead nice, bought her a drink as well"
a power-house drug, usually used to 'celebrate' the underground holiday of february the 15th, the date of which the drug was created by a 15 year old girl commonly known as 'Millz', it is usually injected or snorted, but can also be boiled to make tea
"aww the millz day was a right laugh, had some bangin' millie-magic, i was right out of it"
1. a slang term for a travelling gypsie/physcic
2.a slang term, used in lancashire, for suddenly coming into money
1. "i'm going down to see a millie-magic later on"
2. "well, i had a millie-magic on the lottery last week