verb. when your using clear tape and can't find where it begins
"i used glue instead of tape because i kept marping."
1. (interjection) Something a stupid person says because they don't know what else to say.
Person 1 (8:31:10 PM): MARP!
Person 2 (8:31:35 PM): What the hell is wrong with you?
Person 1 (8:31:51 PM): MARP!
Used to describe extremely annoying females that are just plain stupid moles. Girls that hang around people that don't like them because they have no other friends and have done pretty much every guy on the block. They're like a toxic odour that just lingers there for days and days and is impossible to get rid of. Death to all marps!
Erin McKay is The Original Marp.
The only vocal tone of boxers featured in Mike Tyson's Punch Out!!! for Nintendo. The "marp marp marp" sequence is often used to express a taunt, to encourage Little Mac to "step up".
When King Hippo waves his glove and says "MARP MARP MARP", hit him in the gut! You will expose his weakness!
And don't forget to join the Nintendo Fun Club!
to be a player
Wow! Angelos is just marpin' those laddies!
Wow what a marp!
1. (Exclamation) Basic exclamation for someone who can't think of a better word at the time.
2. (Noun) A move or greeting where two people high five each other, then proceed to keep one hand forward and shake the other hand, open, in the air, behind oneself. Done as a gesture of great friendship, or in private because you have nothing better to do.
3. (Verb) To do the marp/To marp(See above)
4. (Verb) To roll one's tongue in a sexual manner.
5. (Adjective) Stupid; Silly; Outrageous
6. (Preposition) Above; on top of.
3. "'I do the marp'; 'I marp'
5. "What a marp t-shirt."
6. "The tea's marp the cabinet."
(Often spelled out M.A.R.P.) A word used to describe any long cylindrical or boxy object that is slightly reminiscent of a phallus in any way. Often used when describing unknown objects fitting this description that may also vibrate or have a sound-producing characteristic, such as a vacuum cleaner hose, vibrating toothbrush, a truck trailer, a locomotive, a Boeing 747, an elevator shaft, a large building, a light pole, fire hydrant, fire extinguisher, or even a chainsaw. The acronym originated in late 2004 from the company "Miss Anne Robbe Productions" used when making fun of sexually related items.
person 1: "Dude, what is that long shafty looking metal thing protruding from the earth with that light at the top?"
person 2: "Haha! I don't know, but it looks like a MARP!"
person 1: "Hey man, check out my new model rocket!"
person 2: "Wow! It totally looks like a MARP! Hope this one doesn't land on the neighbor's roof again!"
driver: "I think my truck needs some engine work."
mechanic: "Ok, what's wrong?"
driver: "well, every time I start it up, it sputters and jumps all around like a giant MARP!"
mechanic: "Well, at least it's not a Dodge Neon!"