San Diego--geographically situtated in the lowest southern-most part of Cali. Acronym for Lower California. Even further south than socal
is great, but I like to vacation in local because it gets me further away from nocal
n. Your local neighbourhood pub
"Hey mate, lets go down to the local for a pint."
Prominant people who have lived in an area for an extended period of time.
"Yeah, he's mad local up in Newy. Everyone knows him."
1. adj. (from Google) Belonging or relating to a particular area or neighborhood
2. noun (from Google) A local person or thing, in particular
2a. Focusing on the later, it is a slang term certain Indian boys say to explain their enthusiasm upon seeing a beautiful girl at the gym, some park, or around the neighborhood
Melvin: "So what's the locality rating today?"
Mr. V: "I'd say around a 6.9. But dude, you should've been at Belmont Park yesterday, it was a good 7.5."
Get your local fresh produce today!
Drake: "Started off local, but thanks to all the haters I know G4 pilots on a first name basis..."
Regional. Hawaii. Pidgin English.
1. n. a person born and raised in Hawaii.
2. adj. describing a person born and raised in Hawaii.
3. n. a person with dark skin, but not black.
4. n. Consisting of one or more of these ethnic backgrounds: Hawaiian, any Polynesian, Chinese, Filipino, Japanese, Korean, and Portuguese.
5. adj. describing the culture and or food of modern Hawaii
1. Dat guy is Japanee, but not local.
2. Eh, I one, haole, but I local.
3. The suspect was described as local.
4. My fadda stay local, and my mom stay haole.
5. I miss da local food!
Slang for a hand job.
I charge no more than $25 for a local.
The communication and lifestyle of bud-smokers. 12 percent of this stays rather anonymous.
gert: Yo, met this real chill girl. Oddly enough she even knew what it's like to watch the food channel late at night, found out she was one of the locals.
jeff: it's amzing.
gert: what is?
jeff: How uninteresting your story is because I don't smoke.
gert: yea, I figured.
A panadol(headache tablet) coated in fly spray and sold as an ecstacy pill.
Called 'Locals', as in locally manufactured, to explain the shit 'roll' and the sketchy appearance.
"Do you want to buy any locals?"