2. noun (from Google) A local person or thing, in particular
2a. Focusing on the later, it is a slang term certain Indian boys say to explain their enthusiasm upon seeing a beautiful girl at the gym, some park, or around the neighborhood
Mr. V: "I'd say around a 6.9. But dude, you should've been at Belmont Park yesterday, it was a good 7.5."
Get your local fresh produce today!
Drake: "Started off local, but thanks to all the haters I know G4 pilots on a first name basis..."
1. n. a person born and raised in Hawaii.
2. adj. describing a person born and raised in Hawaii.
3. n. a person with dark skin, but not black.
4. n. Consisting of one or more of these ethnic backgrounds: Hawaiian, any Polynesian, Chinese, Filipino, Japanese, Korean, and Portuguese.
5. adj. describing the culture and or food of modern Hawaii
2. Eh, I one, haole, but I local.
3. The suspect was described as local.
4. My fadda stay local, and my mom stay haole.
5. I miss da local food!
jeff: it's amzing.
gert: what is?
jeff: How uninteresting your story is because I don't smoke.
gert: yea, I figured.