Top Definition
a loud noise usually shouted when you can no longer think of anything to say or in an awkward position. can replace things like WAM, bob or frogigin.
them - " i love you"

you - "k'caw!"
by merlinpig October 11, 2006
5 Words related to k'caw

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.