look up any word, like fleek:
a narrow pedestrian passage or alley usually between or behind buildings. often used to describe the alley running through terraced housing linking the back of the house to the street.

used in Sheffield and other parts of yorkshire and the north.
"you have to go through the jennel to get into their house"
by unupsettable January 18, 2012