Now, there's the second kind of indian. this is the americanized kind, most commonly found in america or even india. the girls are weepy, don't know their own language, wear abercrombie, have HUGE egos,are obsessed with plucking out facial hair, talk with a stupid made up accent, and try to "play coy" and pretend to flirt or wink at total stranger boys, then run away and giggle uncontrollably. the boys wear "sk8er" clothes, wear sunglasses indoors, lean against walls in the mall and watch ugly girls, and look better in traditional indian clothes rather than tight clothes that highlight their thin unibrow. sometimes a fat math geek, sometimes a wannabe cool person. anyways, indian people ROCK and r really awesome, but watch out which kind you befriend!
bobby jindal: no, im a wannabe louisiana hillbilly!
dude: sup, dude, you indian?
indian: yes, to be sure! what does sup mean?
dude: haha dude you rock! wanna be my best friend dude?
indian:okay. doooooood. is that how you say it?
dude: dude! yore like the coolest guy in town! hey wanna hang out with me and my friends?
indian: okay dood
2. Wealthiest minority in the USA
3. One who dominates in medical sciences, as well as in engineering fields
4. Someone who calls his country SECULAR, although over 90% are hindu
5. People who dominate the cricket fields
There are 3.22 million Indians in the US (1.5% of the population)
12% of scientists in the US are Indians
38% of doctors(physicians, dentists, PhDs, etc) in America are Indian.
36% of NASA scientists are Indians.
34% of Microsoft employees are Indians.
28% of IBM employees are Indians.
17% of INTEL scientists are Indians.
13% of XEROX employees are Indians.
As of 2002 India is the largest source of international students accounting for more than 11 percent or 67,000 of the over half-million studying in various universities in the U.S. In this case, Indian students for the first time outnumbered the hitherto largest source of international students, which was China. For the period of 2002-03, Indian student remain number 1 in U.S. university enrollments, totaling 74,603, up from the previous year. This accounts for a good 13% of the 586,323 international students.
Indians make up 10% of all medical students in America.
Ya, is yours?
2. The most intelligent and smartest people on this planet.
3. The wealthiest people in the USA.
4. Anybody named Raj.
Raj: I'm Indian, from India.
2. John: Raj didn't even miss one question on the test.
Tom: That's because he's indian.
3. John: Raj just bought a new mercedes and now he's got ten of 'em.
Tom: So what? so does every other Indian I know.
1) When Columbus found America while looking for India, they started calling the natives as Indians. The term Indian (or "Red Indian")is routinely used to call the original people who inhabited the land what is today USA as well as part of Canada. However, Native American is a politically correct term to call a person of that origin. Some Native Americans consider it offensive if you call them Indian.
2) This term originally and accurately also refers to a person originating from the country (or a citizen of)India.
One: He is an Indian
Two: You mean from India? or Native American.
In most other parts of the world:
One: He is an Indian.
Two: Oh really, I've been to India before. Its too hot out there.
More than 25 million Indians represents the most successful group of immigrants in Europe, America and Asia. Most of them have a talent to create wealth.They may arrive with couple of hundred dollars in the pocket but end up making millions due to their endurance & fighting spirit to make it big in the alien country.
Needless to say they come in all shapes and sizes, with different personalities, thinking and behaviour.More than 10000 year old continuous Indian civilisation has emerged as major economic and nuclear power with major technological advances.
Dude 2: My daughter Lisa go out with an Indian he is from Srilanka.
Dude1: Is Srilanka is in India.
Dude2: Who cares mate, lets eat some curry & tandoori chicken tonight, it's taste great!!