look up any word, like bae:
it's a term to represent your indescribable feelings of intense anger and speechlessness...

practically, you can add as much "s" as you like to represent the intensity of your dissatsfaction.. but the basic form is "iissshh"...
iissshh, he's such a jerk!

you're so.. so.. so.. iissssssssssssssssssshh!
by kisa436539 October 04, 2009

Words related to iissshh

anger dissatisfied feelings intense speechless