1. when you know you wrong
2. a term used to describe an action that, despite one's apparent ability to make better decision, defies accepted standards of behavior
2. "Why was that ignant youngsta rollin his blunt in the back of the bus?
1. Lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned: an ignant or ignorant man.
2. Lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact: ignant of quantum physics
3. Uninformed; unaware
4. Due to or showing lack of knowledge or training: an ignant statement
2. Ignant of the truths that lie withen every human being, looked outward- pushed ever outward
Person 2: No ignant, Jane works out everyday and watches what she eats! She has a beautiful smile with perfect teeth to match (ALL HER TEETH), you are such a hater.
special thanks to pete drago
Kangbangs Mom- yes marcus now go to the deck with your ignant new ignant and some steezy pants
Kangbang- ok, but mom should i hold my hands like a bird flapping??
MOM- yes son just dont flap as hard as you did when the saga came