Bro, I iced this guy so bad last night at the Michael Buble concert. It was rad...I can't wait to post it to Facebook. BTW, what time are we meeting Friday night for dungeons and dragons?
2. The act of giving a duece duece smiroff ice to an unsuspecting soul and then they proceed to get on one knee and chug with the opposite hand in the air pointed up while you drink the bottle in its entire amount at one time.
"Hell yeah, I am icing them all until they are bitch drunk."
I just iced this dude on 1st and clement, lights out.
1) On any participant's birthday or any other special event (anniversary, wedding etc.) they must be 'Iced' no less then 3 times during the course of the day.
2) The victim must be unexpectant of the 'Ice'. If not, the Icer must down their own Ice. The Ice attempt can only be deemed successful if the victim SEES the Ice.
3) An Ice is only eligible if the Icer is present during the Ice.
4)If you are holding an Ice while Iced, the Icer must drink both Ices.
5) If you use another participant's Ice on them you can make up your own punishment for them (within reason).
However if they are aware of their missing Ice the participant who stole the Ice must drink it.
6) Victims have no more than 5 minutes to down the Ice unless the Ice occurs during class or work (see 7)
7) If a participant is Iced during any class, they have until the end of the class to consume the Ice. Excusing yourself to the toilets to do so is perfectly acceptable.
8) You cannot Ice another person more than 5 times in a row if they do not possess any Ices. However if they do possess their own Ices then there is no limit.
9) If you knowingly fail to oblige to any of these rules and are caught out by another participant in doing so then you must drink 5 Ices on the day of their choice (within rule 9).
10) If a participant wrongly predicts an Ice on them, they must drink either an Ice or a shot of any 35%+ alcoholic drink.
Coltrane: "Hey what's this im sitting on.."
Coltrane: "Ahh SHIT!"
Luke: "Bro just got ICED!"
Perfect example of icing.