1. refers to the blood of demons/orcs from the Lord of the Rings trilogy.
2. the blood of the ancient greek/roman god/desses, such as the god Zeus/Jupiter.
3. caffeine for the coffee-addicted.
1. The orc fell to the ground, black ichor trickling from his wounds.
2. Hermes, though half-mortal born, was seen as a God for it was the divine ichor that ran within him.
3. "Release the coffee or I'll be forced to physically retaliate," the college student growled as he reached for the mug of caffeine that had become the very ichor in his veins.
Demon or Orc blood, usually black and sticky. Seen often but not excessively in The Lord of the Rings.
The decaptitated Orc sprayed ichor into the air.
The water-like liquid that is expelled from a spider after wounding it.
Guy1 "What is all this sticky stuff!?"
Guy2 "Its Ichor I just killed fifteen spiders"
Girl "I'm here for diversity"