In all honesty, what the fuck?!
"Hey Steve I heard they have a penis emporium in Beijing."
MARIO. SSBM. ayeeeee iah!
The Abbreviation of this, is:
(It´s a fucking Hassard)
If you want to read a Hassard visit Talkhouse
Oh no!! I knew it! An IAFH!!!
Everyone from the New Orleans region that left to other cities (including Houston,TX)and usually screwed the infrastructure up!
Dang refugee (s)....they screwed Houston up so much after arriving I left IAH only four months after arrival!
Yah, short form of the name of the Creator, Yahweh (Yah Weh?) as found in the Hebrew Bible. Seen as "-jah" or "-iah" at the end of many Biblical and/or Hebrew names.
"Sing to the Almighty, sing out His name! He rides upon the clouds, and Yah is His name. Rejoice before Him!"
A term generally used to express exclamation, awe or anger at a situation. Not usually used to describe happiness. However, it may never be used to describe a person. You can never call someone a holy biatch. It is only used to describe situations.
1. HOLY BIATCH dude, I can't believe I actually passed that IAH class!
2. Where the hell is my juicy-juicy red lip gloss?! HOLY BIATCH!!!
3. Guy #1: Yea man, so some really messed up stuff happened last night. All I'm gonna say is that I woke up this morning and I had no idea where my wallet, keys or shoes were and I was lying alone in the middle of the forest.
Guy #2: HOOO-LLLLLYYY BIAAAATTCCCHHHHH
Country United States of Americamore...
Incorporated June 5, 1837
- Mayor Bill White
- City 601.7 sq mi (1,558 km2)
- Land 579.4 sq mi (1,501 km2)
- Water 22.3 sq mi (57.7 km2)
Elevation 43 ft (13 m)
- City 2,208,180 (4th)
- Density 3,828/sq mi (1,471/km2)
- Urban 3,822,509
- Metro 5,628,101 (6th Largest)
- Demonym Houstonian
Time zone CST (UTC-6)
- Summer (DST) CDT (UTC-5)
Area code(s) 713, 281, 832
FIPS code 48-350003
GNIS feature ID 13809484
Houston (pronounced /ˈhjuːstən/) is the fourth-largest city in the United States of America and the largest city within the state of Texas. As of the 2007 U.S. Census estimate, the city has a population of 2.2 million within an area of 600 square miles (1,600 km²). Houston is the seat of Harris County and the economic center of the Houston–Sugar Land–Baytown metropolitan area—the sixth-largest metropolitan area in the U.S. with a population of 5.6 million.
Houston was founded on August 30, 1836 by brothers Augustus Chapman Allen and John Kirby Allen5 on land near the banks of ...