look up any word, like trill:
A word to describe a man / woman who has 'had the op' the other way round. See shim word
A himsh has gone from man to woman whereas a shim has gone from woman to man. Derived from the words him and she
Don't kiss that tall bird - it's a himsh!
by Dave July 10, 2003