note: "Governator" is a proper noun, and therefore is capitalized and usually modified with a definite article.
Reporter: Well, he is the governor..
Arny:What movie is he in!?
Reporter: He's not in -
Arny: I will kill him!?
1) Arnold Schwarznegger, Governor of California.
2) A self-delusional actor who has appeared in so many action movies that he has come to believe that he actually has the superhuman abilities of the characters that he plays on the screen.
3) Referring to any public celebrity who runs for public office on fame and recognition-factor alone, while having no other qualifications or natural talents for the position.
4) A charismatic demagogue, in which people put their hopes during a time of crisis, despite his obvious lack of qualifications and experience.
5) A charismatic politician in which people place false hopes during a time of crisis, and later turn on in anger, rather than acknowledge their own error. (ie-a savior turned scape goat. A manifestation of mass public delusion and democratic irresponsibility.)
6) Any of a series of nouveau riche Republican politicians who spent their way into office using blue-blood money (often Kennedy-associated) into which they married.
7) The politician version of the HUMV: having enormous size and profile, while having no practical or utilitarian value.
8) Any example of the triumph of style over substance, facilitated by mass media. (ie-The Pet Rock. The Blair Witch Project.)
9) Any executive political figure who's presence in office can be taken as evidence that politicians are irrelevant and ineffectual, and that actual power is wielded by beurocrats and corporate executives....