look up any word, like swoll:
A type of Fishing fly popularised by the famous taxidermist called Teppe. Believed to originate from champagnole circa late 1970's early 1980's.
Used extensively in Poland, Vescancy and Wales.
Along with the Palmer is often cited in divorce proceedings.
Here is a fly from 'Four a chaud' it is called the Glooby.
by Isaac Walton March 27, 2008
The act of getting gloobenshmire rubbed onto your face or neck.
Dan: Dude, Jim got me all glooby.
John: EW, I can smell it.
by thegloobmaster September 28, 2011