ghetto: a lifestyle influenced by mostly musiq,clothinq,people,etc ; bad ass motherfucker ; trashy shit ;people label this as beinq black only.no it's not about being blk....blk people were the first ones to be qhetto but itz not bout being just blk...everyone shuld be who they fuckin' want to be..ok if a hispanic person wanna be qhetto cuz they think their culture is wack & think that beinq qhetto isx better to them then i think it'sz there choice.COlOR doesn't mean anything .Wats the difference ? i mean if a blk person want act like their proper...then that's they want to be ! . color shouldn't stop you from being yourself.pleaze dont qive me that excuse that beinq proper is better then beinq qhetto.qhetto iz not bout beinq someone..it'z just the way you live.im tired of people saying you have to be blk or hispanic to be qhetto.damn qet a life or something instead of judqinq ; only god can judqe me ; disagree wit me if you want i dont give a f*** .
2. (adj.) urban; of or relating to (inner) city life
3. (adj.) poor; of or relating to the poor life
4. (adj.) jury-rigged, improvised, or home-made (usually with extremely cheap or sub-standard components), yet still deserving of an odd sense of respect from ghetto dwellers and non-ghetto dwellers alike
2. "Why you always be talkin' ghetto? Get yo'self a propa' e-ju-ma-kay-shun, kid!"
3. Jane hid her head in embarrasment as her mom shamelessly committed the ghetto act of stuffing the restaurant's bread rolls, sugar packets, and silverware in her purse
4. "A TV Guide duct-taped to a 4 foot stick?! That's one hella ghetto 'mote control!"
2)Poor area of town with public housing, a high minority population, and even higher crime rates
3)Relating to black culture
4)ajective or adverb relating to cheapness
2)South Central LA is a classic ghetto.
3)Marcus's South Pole jeans that sag down past his knees are very ghetto when paired with a doorag.
4) noun: My friend's old car being held together by duct tape is deeply ghetto.
4) verb: My tendecny to eat every free sample in Sam's Club is really quite ghetto of me.
2) Using the walkie-talkie feature on your cell to discuss personal drama in order to save minutes
3) Dressing for work like you are going to the club
4) Wearing house slippers outside the house
5) Taking pride in being broke
6) Flashing money you don't have instead of making your money last.
7) Having a new ride with large chrome rims but don't have a job.
8) Wearing your same clothes 5 days in a row but keeping them clean and pressed.
9) Running from the cops for no reseaon just to see if they can catch you......
This list could be pages long...