A word misused by wannabe rapper/wigger White punks, male and female alike, so they sound more "gangster". When in actuality, if said White punks actually spent some time in a real ghetto they would go running back to their middle/upper class subdivisions crying for mommy AND the police.
You 12 - 23 year old posers have a lot to learn about life. Your craving to be affilliated with black street culture so you can appear "different", is really not being different at all. When you're reduced to the point that you have to find a new angle to cock your baseball cap so you're different from all the other crooked hat wearing little wimps, you don't realize that you're truly not different at all.
Want to be different, new and exciting? Lose the baggy pants, that juvinile looking baseball cap, spend $30 on a Polo shirt and $20 on some Wranglers and be amazed at the respect you'll instantly receive, instead of the total lack of respect adult give you now. Oh, and sell that Honda Civic with all the bullshit added to it and buy a real car. The Folgers coffee can for a tailpipe doesn't do a damned thing and my 43 year old White ass in my 1/4 ton Toyota Tacoma leaves you little bastards at the red light every time, throwing your hands up and down and pointing fingers inside the car like a chimp with a coconut.
Grow up little boys.
Look at little Zachary from the Uptown Garden District. When he's around his friends he goes by "Little Z" and listens to Fifty Cents, had daddy spend $4000 on extras for the Honda Prelude he got for making the A Honor Roll at Tulane and cut holes in his $120 jeans so he can look all "ghetto". Classic example of a wannabe Wigger who's really just a poser.
Again, grow up you little idiots.
1. (n.) an impoverished, neglected, or otherwise disadvantaged residential area of a city, usually troubled by a disproportionately large amount of crime
2. (adj.) urban; of or relating to (inner) city life
3. (adj.) poor; of or relating to the poor life
4. (adj.) jury-rigged, improvised, or home-made (usually with extremely cheap or sub-standard components), yet still deserving of an odd sense of respect from ghetto dwellers and non-ghetto dwellers alike
1. John's paranoia about triple-checking whether or not he's locked his car doors comes from his growing up in the ghetto
2. "Why you always be talkin' ghetto? Get yo'self a propa' e-ju-ma-kay-shun, kid!"
3. Jane hid her head in embarrasment as her mom shamelessly committed the ghetto act of stuffing the restaurant's bread rolls, sugar packets, and silverware in her purse
4. "A TV Guide duct-taped to a 4 foot stick?! That's one hella ghetto 'mote control!"
word which rich white girls use to describe almost everything thats not clad with lilly polos and pearls.
"Look how ghetto I look!" Muffy said as she put on her gucci sunglasses.
1. (n.) A quarantined section of the city where the Jews were forced to live during WWII Germany.
Jimmy jumped over giant, gelatinous jiggas
in his Jewish ghetto.
projects; run down homes or parts of towns or cities
you live in the ghetto
A section of a city to which an entire ethnic or economically depressed group is is restricted; as by poverty or social pressure.
Ghetto can be broken down into three ideoms; Social (isolated) Economical (industrial) and Legal (having to go aganst authoritied in order to make ends meet
1)Area in which the nazis contained the jews prior to being taken to concentration camps (this definition is rarely used in daily discussion)
2)Poor area of town with public housing, a high minority population, and even higher crime rates
3)Relating to black culture
4)ajective or adverb relating to cheapness
1) Hitler created ghettos in WWII Germany.
2)South Central LA is a classic ghetto.
3)Marcus's South Pole jeans that sag down past his knees are very ghetto when paired with a doorag.
4) noun: My friend's old car being held together by duct tape is deeply ghetto.
4) verb: My tendecny to eat every free sample in Sam's Club is really quite ghetto of me.
1) Yelling at your boo in the middle of the street
2) Using the walkie-talkie feature on your cell to discuss personal drama in order to save minutes
3) Dressing for work like you are going to the club
4) Wearing house slippers outside the house
5) Taking pride in being broke
6) Flashing money you don't have instead of making your money last.
7) Having a new ride with large chrome rims but don't have a job.
8) Wearing your same clothes 5 days in a row but keeping them clean and pressed.
9) Running from the cops for no reseaon just to see if they can catch you......
This list could be pages long...
ghetto is also know as hood rich.