Widely regarded as the worst or second worst president ever - for obvious reasons: In his four years and 4 months in office, he's ruined ever Social System in place, some as old as FDR's adminstration.
Economically, the Bush Administration is a total failure. A record deficit, pushing $750 Billion dollars (3/4ths of a Trillion) has been made from the Clinton Administration's surplus of $850 Billion (as recorded in January 2000). Import/Export rates have plummetted, unemployment is at one of the highest levels since the depression, and the dollar no longer holds its own with the only monetary competitor - the Euro. The current exchange rate as of writing this is $1.55 for ever 1 Euro.
Domestically, the Bush Administration is also a failure - Not since the Revolutionary War has the United States been so hated in Europe, and our growing reputation of being "The World Police" doesn't help. International Companies are feeling the pressure of being tied to the USA through corporate alliances and whatnot, while international tourism has dropped significantly since September 11th, 2001.
The wars in both Afganistan and Iraq, as well as the inevitable wars with Iran, Syria, Lebanon, and perhaps North Korea, have further fueled the Anti-War front to take action - on the second anniversary of the Iraq war, there were 5,000 protests worldwide, numbering in the hundereds of thousands of people gathering for one cause - the only other thing that has gathered that many people was the death of the Pope John Paul II.
The Bush Administrations policy of deceit doesn't end there though - The justifacation for war was that Iraq had Nuclear weapons, none of which were ever found. After their pretext for war was unveiled, they quickly shifted their agenda to "Liberating" the Iraq people, but after two years of occupation there, 63% of the Iraq population loathes Americans, and that number is apparent in the increasing nationalist insurgent attacks across Iraq.
Some other miscellaneous facts about the Bush Administration include privatizing Social Security, in essance, putting S.S. decisions in the hands of 'the working man', people who don't have economic or accounting experiance, in the hopes that they'll mess up and the government won't have to pay up. Other negating factors include the funding of a perspective Military Draft, drilling for oil in the last artic wildlife reserve funded by the US, and reports that both the 2000 and 2004 elections were stolen. While the former election may have been, it's unclear, although the 2004 elections have much more proof - noteably the fact that the touch-screen voter machines used in both Ohio and Florida were manufactured by Vice President Dick Cheney's 'former' company, Halliburton.
Unfortunatly, Bush will continue to lead our great country into ruin until 2008 rolls around and he cannot run again. Thankfully, republicans around the country are realizing what they did on November 2nd, 2004, and in the last month alone, Bush's approval ratings are 30% below what they were on Election day. Despite what neoconservative whiners say, the GOOD people of America will win this battle, even if it takes another 3 and a half years.
Later, when no wmds were found, he fiddled with terror alerts, implied connections between Iraq and 9/11, changed the definition of the word "liberation" to "invasion", and generally deceived the American people.
George Bush constantly encourages misconceptions about the war on Iraq and John Kerry, possibly because he does not understand these things himself.
If you disagree, tell me, why DID we go to war with Iraq? Don't just say why we should have gone, or what makes sense to you (i.e. Saddam Houssein was a dictator, find out exactly what George Bush told us.
1. Turned the largest US surplus into the largest deficit in American history, then gives tax cuts when he should be raising taxes to get more money for the country. (And of course, he only gives tax cuts to all of his rich buddies.)
2. Blamed bin Laden for 9/11 (which is okay), but when he couldn't find him, made Americans forget about him by diverting their attention to Saddam Hussein, who had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11. Has he found bin Laden? Has he found any WMDs? Didn't think so.
3. Feels the need to stick his nose in Iraq's business and "improve" their government while bombing and completely destroying Iraq-it's obvious it's just an excuse to go to war.
4. Lies about there being NO terrorist attacks since 9/11, when there have been quite a few that he covers up or makes America forget about. (Like that anthrax threat a few years ago for example.)
5. Passes the Patriot Act to keep America safe from terrorists while arresting people who aren't terrorists, never catching the people who are, and violating SIX AMENDMENTS of the Constitution.
6. Passes "Clean Air Act" which actually makes the air dirtier.
7. Makes every country in the world besides Britain and Poland hate us.
8. Quits the Kyoto Protocol because it would make his rich buddies actually spend some money to reduce global warming, and God forbid anyone has to spend money.
9. Throws ultimatums at the American people that only a complete idiot could fall for (and a lot have) like "You're with us or you're with the terrorists" and basically just gets America to be loyal to him out of fear.
10. Only gets into Yale because of his father and passes with a C- average.
11. Has said enough stupid things to fill 265 pages of "Bushisms" books.
12. Gets elected into office after losing by over 10,000 votes. Do you think it's a coincidence that his brother was the governor of the state that the whole election depended on in 2000??
"The Rise of Hitler"
"If you see a train wreck coming, you ought to be saying, what are you going to do about it, Mr. Congressman, or Madam Congressman?"
"We want results in every single classroom so that one single child is left behind."
"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"