a man who makes me sick i have a military mind and when i herd he sent 15,000 to afghanstan i new it wasent enough to complete the entire mission and i was right although he defeated an easy to kill tailiban army he was unable to kill most of its top leaders exspecially osma.then he decided to invade iraq with a mere 30,000 and take it over and occupy it. when his dumbass figured out 30,000 wasent enough he brought in many reserve units who were not as well trained. although many died in war for oil he was still happy that he was able to pull off what no one else had ever done, and that was to takeover iraq before the U.N sanctions would force the goverment to change its way without american involvement or bloodshed. To him 1,500 dead is satisfactory to him but was it necsary?there were no WMD's there just lies,and saddam had no links to terrorists.the saddam we captured was not the same saddam donald rumsfeld shook hands with in the 80,s. it was a saddam who never had a chance a saddam who ruled iraq in fear of his own people because of several assination attempts,it wasent the saddam we thought it would be, no, it was the saddam bush,colin powel,every neo-conservitive made him to be.in afghanstan bush was like hitler at denmark and in iraq he was like half the brain his father was.
read about napleons occupation in egypt or about hitler descion to stop before his army reached denmark. build your knowledge then with that knowledge of the past youl be able to see that bushes decions in the present are and will be wrong.
The president who staged the first preemptive strike in the history of the United States of America using the sole justification that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction.
Later, when no wmd
s were found, he fiddled with terror alerts, implied connections between Iraq and 9/11, changed the definition of the word "liberation" to "invasion", and generally deceived the American people.
George Bush constantly encourages misconceptions about the war on Iraq and John Kerry, possibly because he does not understand these things himself.
If you disagree, tell me, why DID we go to war with Iraq? Don't just say why we should have gone, or what makes sense to you (i.e. Saddam Houssein was a dictator, find out exactly what George Bush told us.
George Bush is either incredibly dumb or... no, he's just incredibly dumb.
My motivation to continue further education of the English language so I won't ever have to suffer the embarassment of repeating any of his grammatical errors.
"The only reason I pay attention in my english class is so I don't end up pulling a George Bush on anyone."
1. Turned the largest US surplus into the largest deficit in American history, then gives tax cuts when he should be raising taxes to get more money for the country. (And of course, he only gives tax cuts to all of his rich buddies.)
2. Blamed bin Laden for 9/11 (which is okay), but when he couldn't find him, made Americans forget about him by diverting their attention to Saddam Hussein, who had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11. Has he found bin Laden? Has he found any WMDs? Didn't think so.
3. Feels the need to stick his nose in Iraq's business and "improve" their government while bombing and completely destroying Iraq-it's obvious it's just an excuse to go to war.
4. Lies about there being NO terrorist attacks since 9/11, when there have been quite a few that he covers up or makes America forget about. (Like that anthrax threat a few years ago for example.)
5. Passes the Patriot Act to keep America safe from terrorists while arresting people who aren't terrorists, never catching the people who are, and violating SIX AMENDMENTS of the Constitution.
6. Passes "Clean Air Act" which actually makes the air dirtier.
7. Makes every country in the world besides Britain and Poland hate us.
8. Quits the Kyoto Protocol because it would make his rich buddies actually spend some money to reduce global warming, and God forbid anyone has to spend money.
9. Throws ultimatums at the American people that only a complete idiot could fall for (and ...
"...and so he led the country to fascism. A fascist country is one that runs mostly using military power, with a strong sense of nationalism...much like a dictatorship...he used propaganda to discriminate against a certain scapegoat - usually a country or religious group."
"The Rise of Hitler"
Canada still has room for 49% of the American population.
a dumbass. a dumbass who got elected by well, dumbasses. he is the reason why we lost our allies. he is the reason why so many innocent people in iraq are losing their lives. the only smart thing he will ever do is die. (:
"Hi i'm george bush and i have come to make your nation go down the drain."
Proof that Darwin's theory of evolution can also go backwards.
"It's important for people to know that I'm the president of everybody."
"If you see a train wreck coming, you ought to be saying, what are you going to do about it, Mr. Congressman, or Madam Congressman?"
"We want results in every single classroom so that one single child is left behind."
"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"
A man who has had everything in life handed to him on a silver platter by his father, including a spot in the national gaurd instead of vietnam, permission to go AWOL from that spot in the national gaurd, numerous failed businesses, the governership of Texas, and (through his father's friends and supreme-court appointees) the presidency. A man with a curious penchant for saying one thing and doing another (hydrogen powered cars, "no child left behind" that left a whole shitload of kids behind, "clean air act" which made the air dirtier, claimed his tax cuts did not unfairly benefit the rich, claimed he would "raise the tone" in DC, WMD's, etc). Is able to get away with his lies due to a complacent, corporate media that is nothing more than the attack dogs of the Republican Party.
George Bush is the worst president at least since Nixon.