look up any word, like blumpkin:
When a male or female gets arroused from the sight of a particularly favorite thing and proceed to ejaculate like a naval cannon repeatedly.
Did you see that buliding collapse? Yea that dude galanged all over it and knocked it down!
by himbo June 02, 2005