Commonly inverted as "lang-ga" or rhythmicized as "lang-ga-langa."
1. Marijuana; either a specific strain or cannabis in general. Or being under the influence of said marijuana.
, laid back. A Jamaican version of the common (African-)Americanism "cool," with a more nuanced meaning.
3. Far superior, but cool
4. Antagonized without reciprocating or retaliating.
' that galang.
2. She's pure galang under stress.
3. She hit those rhythms like mad, but she's pure galang 'bout it.
4. They keep hatin', but she's still lang-ga.
© 1999-2015 Urban Dictionary ®
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.