look up any word, like blumpkin:
person who visits internet forums more than chat rooms.
this word was originally developed by me to describe those who chat not in chat rooms, but on forums more often. a chatter visits chat rooms, a forumnator visits forums. ;)
by michael draper December 05, 2003
0 2

Words related to forumnator

forum forumn forum saver hero life saver