2. Relative to America, an individual who possesses higher intellect, more cultural knowledge in their pinky than the entire population of Texas and works in major white-collar companies.
2nd Frenchman: Oui, il habite au Bretagne.
2. Reggie Ray: Godamn those foreigners! They're stealing our jobs as professors, lawyers, doctors, etc...
Johnny: That's cause you've got the IQ of a slug Reggie Ray, and the only thing you're good at is breaking rocks with other rocks
An Englishman: I loathe those bloody foreigners.
A Swede: Jävla utlänningar.
A Finn: Vitun ulkomaalaiset.
A Frenchman: Je déteste les étrangers.
A German: Arschlosche Scheisse lözsch blszslzhszöslszzöslch.
2. One from a different country.
3. In the Midwest and Southern US many people are considered foreigners if they are from a different state, county, or town.
4. A successful Rock band named Foreigner.
2. I hate those foreigners who don't speak English.
3. Now lookie here... we don't want none of them foreigners from Jackson County 'round here!
4. Sorry dude, I got so drunk at the Foreigner concert that I crapped my pants.