look up any word, like plopping:
Noun. The crinkly bits at the edge of a piece of paper torn out of a spiral-bound notebook.
He wrote me a love letter on freakin' notebook paper, and he didn't even cut the fnibble off! What a schlub.
by yukikousagi October 13, 2013