Also used when gay men simply want to convey this attitude toward someone or something for encouragement or to think positively about something.
2. A baggie filled with M&M's AND ADVIL?!!! Flawless!
3. That picture of us in the back of your Bentley wearing formal gowns holding your pug dog wearing sunglasses---FLAWLESS!
4. The lobby of this new Vegas casino is flawless!
5. Whitney's voice is flawless.
6. Granny, this cherry pie is flawless!
7. How was your debutante ball? "Well, the train of my dress caught on fire while I was making my entrance and I didn't realize it till my hair caught on fire--but I have to admit, all in all honey---it was FLAWLESS!!