Can also be used as an adverb.
You fetching fetcher.
This is so fetching disgusting!
Your mom is fetching awesome!
1. a generally despicable person
2. a person who receives a lucky break/opportunity that you were hoping for
3. a single member of the notoriously unsuccessful boy-band "The Fetchers" from Wendover, NV
1. "Nate just ratted me out. What a fetcher!"
2. "I can't believe that fetcher got a star-lightning combo on the last track of Bowser's Castle."
3. "I heard the Fetchers broke up. I heard the short fetcher likes gay servicemen."
Fetcher is a common insult from the early 16th century. It means bitch.
An example yould be 'You Fetcher.' Or 'Son of a Fetcher.'
Another word to use as an insult. Related words: Loser, Idiot, Poopface, ect.
Shut your face fetcher!
Your such a fetcher!
You little fetcher.
Eat poop fetcher