Top Definition
A lid used on plastic or paper beverage cups - the cheap throwaway ones like from fast food restaurants. Farlers usually have a perforation or hole of some sort for inserting a straw.
I knocked over the soda but it didn't spill much. Good thing the farler was on securely.
by Bob Jr. October 24, 2003

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.