Top Definition
A person that has both a myspace & facebook & use both regularly at the same time to talk to people.
Omg so many people were trying to talk to me last night i was face-spaceing all night long between 2 windows.
by Maia B. December 18, 2008
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.