1) An irritating concept that gave rise to algebra equations.
2) An ideal shared by many downtrodden citizens across the globe that all men deserve the same treatment regardless of differentiating factors, such as race
, weight, physical and/or mental abilities (or lack thereof), income, personality, looks, etc.
2) Very likely nonexistant in a purely practical sense.
1) Correct the inequality.
2) All men are equal.
3) Some are just more equal than others. (-George Orwell)
The belief that all people are equal in every way regardles of sex/gender. In reality the only way to acheive this politically correct policy is to discriminate against white males. Hence contradicting it's true meaning.
One job position left at the local fire department.
Qualified white male applies
Unqaulified black female applies
Unqaulified black female gets the job, in the name of equality.
it's equal cant you see?
1) Making up for past injustices and prejudices by reversing the victims and oppressors.
2) An excuse used by minorities in order to justify commiting crimes.
1) I'm so glad people are willing to pay a gay man money in order to promote a message of equality.
2) Yo Honor, dat jury is RACIST! They ain't treatin' me wif no equality.
6 in Supreme Mathematics
the state or quality of being equal, meaning to deal equally with all in existence
Equality - Something people have difficulty grasping.
People try to understand and practice equality, but in the end, they fail.
1) A word that, by definition, means for EVERYBODY.
2) A situation where a woman, a black gay guy, and a straight white male walk into a job interview and the person with the most experience, references, and credentials gets the job.
1) Person A: I agree that equality is important, but don't you think our gender should be given special privileges?
Person B: No way, equality is for everybody, not just us.
2) Person A: So, who you gonna hire for the accounting job?
Person B: Probably whoever has the most experience, references, and credentials.
Buzz-word of the far left used as a solution for any and all problems.
Unimployed person: I cant find a job to save my life.
Left winger: We have equality now so everyone has an oppurtunity.