Of great magnitude
1. Very large or big
2. Incredible or freaking awesome
3. The polar opposite of fail; Unless used to complement it making EPIC FAIL (echoes)!!!
5. Larger than life
Megan Fox looks epic
That jump was EPIC!!!
Matt, your death metal is so epic
Playstation 2 - God of War I, God of War II
Playstation 3 - God of War III
PSP - God of War: Chains of Olympus
In God of War III, Kratos rips off Helios' head epically.
A word, similar to "extreme" in that it has been used to death by those 25 and under (either age or IQ) and will probably be nothing more than an archaic expression by the year 2050.
Taco Bell is now using "epic" in its advertising, giving me an extreme and epic pain in the ass.
A word that needs to be filtered out from the Internet.
random tool: That was the most epic thing ever.
you: No, it wasn't.
random tool: Hell ya it was!!
you: Do you even know to use that word in the proper context?
random tool: Ya, just did.
you: Do you even understand the meaning of that word?
random tool: ...DERP!
Great news, To find out about something that is good. i.e. Greatness, i.e. Awesome. i.e. Fun
The lakers had an EPIC game against the Kings.
You coming over is epic.
Memorial Day not having to work is Epic.
1. (Adjective) Describes a weapon in any video games, like CoD or Halo, that's extremely good and is really good for owning other players.
2. (Past tense Adj) Describes a game in which you did very well, ranking one of the top players.
1. "Wow my assault rifle epics! I'm raping these guys"
2. "Oh yeah I epic'd in that game, I had 37 kills and 2 deaths!"