1) v. to vehemently assert oneself
2) v. to stand up for those who have fallen, even if it means you will fall yourself. also, to fall and pull others into the flame with you.
adj. of, from, or relating to the qualities of vengeance as laid out by Christopher Dorner
1) v. Fuck this, I'm about to get all Dorner up in this bitch!
2) v. Oh, you're gonna take me down? Let's Dorner this shit together bitches.
adj. Well since i'm falling with the fallen, let's all fall together you Dorner bitches!
a central character in a novel, play, etc, who lacks the traditional heroic virtues
2. a person marked by deep resentment with intent to carry a message
3. something or someone that has disappeared, that may routinely or unexpectedly resurface
"my socks have gone dorner-ed"
Reference to the 2013 Police Officer Murders By Christopher Dorner, Who was Fired from the Los Angles Police Department after reporting another officer for police brutality, for kicking a schizophrenic man in the Face and chest