1. generally a member of the science or information technology community, but may also include those marked by significant knowledge in a specific area of nerd culture; this group is also prone to wearing colored jeans and corduroys.
2. most importantly, these specialized nerds typically possess a physical or social impairment that is either the result of, or the cause of, their super nerd condition.
Normal 1: OMG.. Did you hear that beeber we just passed?
Normal 2: WTF is a 'foobar'?
Normal 1: I don't know, dude. Maybe it's the name of the planet where those tight brown highwater corduroys are cool.
Pants worn in front of other people, specifically people with whom friendships are not yet well established.
Good example: jeans, trousers, corduroys
Bad example: pyjama bottoms, tighty whities
"Company's coming. Better put on my people pants."
1)karate punch to the throat of some deserving jackhole; usually delivered with the phrase: "Oh really? How about a fucking throatchop instead?!"
Steve: "Where the hell were you last night?"
Steve: "What happened?"
Carl: "I was trying to buy corduroys at JCrew but everything was 'bootcut' and all i wanted was a regular pair. When I asked the dude if they had any regular corduroys he snapped, 'We only have the STANDARD bootcut'. So I said, 'STANDARD bootcut?! Really?! How about i give you a STANDARD fucking throatchop instead?!' and I let him have it right there."
A condition arising from excess ass-crack sweat comingling with dingleberries into a meaty and smelly ass-paste.
After walking around for hours in the blistering sun wearing these damn corduroys, everyone in the office could catch a whiff of my prodigious mudbutt.
A combination wigger/hippie. Wears hemp necklaces and baggy jeans, or corduroys and a 50 Cent t-shirt. Likes Phish and the Roots. Nine times out of ten, they're pot dealers who started out college as hippies but slowly metamorphosed.
"That dude sketches me out."
"What do you expect? he's a whippie."
1. A youth subculture from the late 1960's. The hippie subculture embraced drug use, political activism, communal living (not necessarily socialism) and generally clean living. Hippies wore patched, baggy clothing, beads and headbands. The men grew their hair long, and sometimes grew beards, and the women didn't wear bras, as they saw the undergarment as an attempt by men to determine how women were shaped.
2. A modern subculture resembling the hippies of the 60's, but without the political activism or the philosophical edge. Both the men and the women wear their hair in dreadlocks, and wear tie dye t-shirts and baggy corduroys with rows of patches up the sides. Modern hippies listen to groups such as Phish, the Greatful Dead and the String Cheese Incident, and hold a mythological reverence for the state of Vermont.
1. Principal Grabowski was a hippie back in the day, and he's still fucked up from all the weed he smoked in his formative years.
2. I drank chai with the hippies in Northampton. Hippies are okay, unless their playing their music around you. No ammount of ganja's going to make that shit sound good.
Schoolyard fun similar to the dry hump, yet the catcher is saying "No! No! Stop grinding me!"
Soon after Jimmy dry raped Elizabeth, his clothes were covered in blood and semen from the inside. She thankfully maintained her virginity