1. dancing or skanking that looks like running in a counter clock wise fashion
2. random thrashing motion with elbows swinging and legs kicking out in a "running" man style fashion
3. usually occurring at the front of the floor is the pogo which is hopping up and down and bumping into other participants
4. the circle pit can also differ in different types of shows such as at a hardcore show (windmilling, picking up change, kickboxing) or a metal show (the largest participants running around and seeing how can push whom the hardest) or a ska show(skanking).
2. a circular chasm...
2. Say young fella since when was it a good idea to dive into some odd circle pit?