Top Definition
Technical offset printing term referring to the tin object containing roller cleaner, with a plunger on it, that sits near the end of a Heidelberg press. You pick up a rag, chunka-chunk a few times on it, and the rag becomes soaked with cleaners. So-called because it makes a chunka-chunk sound.
'Hey Baz, clean the rollers will ya?'
'OK' (grabs a rag)
(chunka-chunk sound)
'Hey Tone, the chunka-chunk is empty, can ya get some more chunka-chunk fluid from the chunka-chunk shop?'
by Baz June 13, 2004
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.