Subscribe English
look up any word, like tittybong:
The dry flaky skin that amasses underneath a Van Dyke or a Goatee on a man's face.
"Gee, Lando what is all that smegma falling from your Van Dyke?"
"Oh, thats my chin bits."

"Wow Dustin, could you stop scratching your face cuz your getting chin bits all over the axis and allies board."
by carterX January 28, 2008
3 1

Words related to chin bits:

bits flake nasty skin unwashed