an amusingly eccentric person
You're such a card!
A word that old people use to say you have a unique personality.
Haha, you're such a card.
1. an amusing or eccentric person
2. something used to achieve a purpose
3. to require someone to show an ID for purchase, participation, etc
This tag was his card in court.
cigarettes or joints.are called cards because cigarettes and joints fit perfictly into playing card packs.
hey alex, got any cards?
1. The distinct personality of an individual regarded as a persisting entity; individuality. (If your card is getting “pulled”, you are going to get fucked up)
2. The set of behavioral or personal characteristics by which an individual is recognizable as a member of a group.
3. To check the identification of, especially in order to verify legal age. “You card that shorty
n tha hood
are always hard
You come talkin that trash we'll pull your “card”
Knowin nothin in life but to be legit
Don't quote me boy, cuz
I ain't sayin shit
Calling out a racial slur in the right context; race cards.
What one uses to gain the advantage or wiggle out of a bad situation by using a characteristic of who they are, or any situation in their life.
Card is normally put after the word for the situation or characteristic in order to describe what they are using to their advantage.
Being the manager of a fast food restaurant, I hired an African American to work at the drive through, he was very incompetent and mixed up orders a lot. When I fired him he pulled the race card
by saying I was firing him because he was black.