Someone who is able to ingest large quantities of alcohol and still function. (After David Boon, an Australian cricketer who drank 42 cans of beer on a flight to London)
He's done a boonie. He's drunk the bar dry.
A party, with alcohol and sometimes drugs, held by underage teenagers way out in a remote desert area, where it's unlikely to attract the attention of the Sheriff's Department. Usually there is a bonfire for light and heat in cold weather. Synonym is "boondocker
"; and "boonie" is a shortened version of the term "boondocker." These two terms are common in the southwestern United States, especially in Tucson, Ariz. "Boonie" and "boondocker
" have been in use at least since the 1950s.
Man, I got wasted at that boonie last night.
n: 1) usu "the boonies;" an area far from human development. 2) a soft wide-brimmed military hat usually worn in hot weather; also "boonie hat."
1) Don't bother coming out here since I live in the boonies.
2) Boonies are popular with American troops in the desert and American civilians in the outdoors.
- a human who is greatly loved by another
- a sweet name that you call your sweetheart by .
- an affectionate term
Ruman, you are my boonie! I love you!
Diving around in the middle of nowhere in order to smoke pot.
The dorm's smoke detector forced us to go on a boonie last night.
I thought the cops were following me on that boonie last night...turns out I'm just paranoid.
1) a person similar to one found on the show The Boondocks.
2) a person who acts very ghetto and talks with strong slang
your such a boonie
another word for cigarette,
used in a more playful situation - you dont want to sound like a ponce and ask for a 'cigarette' far to informal - or sound to common and ask for a 'fag' like a dirty commoner
rob, can i have a boonie?