1. A fucking retarded name for ones partner.
2. A word used to scare someone.
3. A word commonly hollered at 50 cent, MCR, FOB, Nickelback, and P!ATD concerts.
1. (guy) hey wuzzup mah boo, u checkin it out to feel reel gud
(girl) shut the fuck up dumbass you sound like an idiot
2. (guy 1) BOO!
(guy 2) HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU SKARED ME REEL GUD DARE
(Announcer) And now, our final act, panic! at the disco!
(crowd) BOOOOOOOOOOOOO! HISSS!
October 31, 2008 and March 14, 2008 Urban Word of the Day
1. Boyfriend or girlfriend
2. Word used to scare people
1. Can you handle me? If you can't you ain't gonna be my boo.
2. Guy: BOO!
Guy 2: Holy sh*t!
boo is a term that is derived from the French word "beau" meaning beautiful. In 18th century England it meant an admirer, usually male. It made it's way into Afro-Caribean language perhaps through the French colonisation of some Caribean islands.
Now meaning girl or boyfriend
"this is what I'm saying boo, it's all about you"
pet name: your hunny,sweety,baby.
I love you boo.
1) Boyfriend or girlfriend. Term of endearment.
2) A loud, abrupt yell, meant to frighten someone.
3) A sound made to indicate disapproval, the opposite of "yay."
1- Some Guy: "Hey boo."
2- Ghost: "BOOO!"
3- Unhappy Audience: "Booooooo...."
significant other, girlfriend,boyfriend,really close friend
hey baby boo
1: An affectionate name for someone you love.
2: Something that a ghost says.
3: The short version of my cat's name, Boo-Boo.
1: I like cuddling with my boo.
3. "Boo, get out of the dishwasher!"
A term of endearment, like baby.
"I'll be in here, boo" -- Method Man (You're all I need 1994).