1) Very busy, usually because to-dos weren't consolidated properly. (Used chiefly at a restaurant)
2) It can also refer to the crazy things a specific table wants you to do for them.
3) Sometimes, it can refer to other restaurant problems, like someone going crazy or something being broken.
1) "No. I'm blowed up. I have four tables now and was just double-sat. I have ten drinks to get out and two orders to put in."
2) "My table is blowed up. I just got them extra ketchup and mayo, the old guy is sending his steak back, and I have to get three refills."
3) "Don't bother Jen, she's blowed up right now."
For ones cell phone to ring one after the other ,countless times in a row
sh!t son you cell phone blowed up since you left
This means not only to be stoned or drunk or pilled up, its a combination of one or another. This usually means to smoke weed until your mind is fucking warped and when that happens you cool yourself off with a 12 pack of beer, thusly completing the "blowed up" process. Practice this method with your friends and see what kind of interesting combinations you can come up with.
Gary: Dude I'm at Jr's gettin' blowed up. 6 percodan, 8 beers, and 4 bowls. Still standin' tall. BERNT. Don't talk shit about total!
Dillon: I'll be there in 5 minutes